Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Tagged by Babysiiaoz

1. Who are you?
Tempo

2. Are we friends?
Yes, of course lar.

3. When and how did we meet?
Oh, its O2Jam, how we meet aa,,, I think is forum gua.

4. Did you like me at all?
Yes, I like you a lot,

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Somui lo. Like so so one. haha.

6. Describe me in one word.
可爱, ops, two words

7. What was your first impression?
I think you are leng lui.

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
Yeah.

9. What reminds you of me.
Your blog.

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
A big bear doll.

11. How well do you know me?
Erm, I don't think I know you a lot. since we only meet once.

12. When's the last time you saw me?
The outing at Times Square lo. when liao oso forget liao

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
What ooo, I hope we can meet again? Erm, dunno la.

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
???

15. What is my best attribute?
Since I dunno you that much, I think it is attitude gua. So ke ai one.

Tag aa, Lazy lar.

No comments: