Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Seems there is something out there that I long for. It is not love, not money, not study. But it is hard to explain what I want. There is an empty hole in me waiting for something to fill in.

Seems like the preparing for degree still not complete. Waiting for the last minute again to finish it. I don't know why I don't have the will. Maybe it is the feel of the new area.

Seems I never feel excited about the degree. Need to face new people. Face a new environment. Wondering what kind of outcome will be there for me to venture.

Seems lost. Lost in this turning point. What to do but to follow it. Only to see what lies beyond the corner.

Emo post, love,
Khinhooi

2 comments:

ZARA 札拉 said...

Hey Lil Bro~

Dont worry, I will always cheer 4u dear~

BabySiiaOzz said...

ish.. hv same prob here =(