Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family KL Itinerary

June 3rd, Wednesday.

Family came to my hostel to fetch me to Bukit Bintang. We stayed at Bintang Warisan Hotel. Quite a class hotel and it is a budget hotel. Worth it.

After the whole morning, we went for a lunch at the famous Hong Kong Kim Gary. Have a walk around Sungei Wang, Pavilion, Star Hill Gallery and Times Square.

We call it a day by having our dinner at Jalan Alor. It was expensive deal but the food was okay, not bad though.

June 4th, Thursday

We took a taxi to the Gombak LRT Station and bought the Package to Genting Highland. Ate our lunch at the Coffee Terrace Restaurant. It was delicious. They provide counters with different food type including Western, Japanese, Chinese, Nyonya, etc.

We meet my brother there at Genting. He was having a camp there and he got free time, so we hang out together. I was intended to board the Flying Coaster but my stomach was full. Scare of vomiting the whole lot out.

We end the day, by coming down back to KL and ate at Jalan Alor again.

June 5th, Friday

I woke up around noon and we went to Midvalley Megamall. Had lunch at the food court. It was expensive and not delicious. Not worth the money. Just had the walk around and shopping.

At night, again, we had our dinner at Jalan Alor. I don't know what is so special about that place.

June 6th, Saturday

We don't go anywhere far, just shopping at Sungei Wang. Had our lunch at the Hawker Center. I bought a SubZero shirt for 69.90 after discount 50%. It was quite comfortable and trendy. Bought a few shirt for my brother and sister bought a shirt from SubZero too.

This night, we had our dinner at Secret Recipe. After the dinner, I went to Romp for a new pair of jeans. I had my jeans since 2006. Time for a change.

June 7th, Sunday

We went to Terminal Gombak again to board brother's bus to Batu Pahat. We went there early and got to board the bus after four hours waiting. Cannot blame anyone though.

Arrive at Garden Hotel and checked in at 10.30 pm. Had some supper at the hotel lobby cafe which turns out to be Island Red Cafe. And went out to a bar to drink with dad and brother.

I came back suffering. Sweat.

June 8th, Monday

Time to go back. My brother's friend pick us to the Senai Airport to board out plane back. So we get back to Miri. Had Maggi Mee for dinner.

Khinhooi

1 comment:

BabySiiaOzz said...

i hv darn bad internet connection this few days n my msg that i post into ur cbox didnt appear? omg T_T