Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ice Saranyu - Kon Dee Dee Tum Mai Mai Ruk

Sometimes I odd myself out of music taste because I like foreign music where Chineses like Chinese songs, Malays like Malay songs, I like Thai songs, Arabic songs, and some weird chanting songs.

Here is a Thai song I would like to share and the meaning is too very touching.

Ice Saranyu - Kon Dee Dee Tum Mai Mai Ruk

Chun nun ngoh chai mai
Tee ngom ngai yaum ton yahng nee
Pen kon dee tee tur mai care
Tai jai tur mai hen tur doo lae
Mee tae tum hai chum jai
Yoo dai took wun

Yaum jon leum suk see
Tee koey mee mah maan san naan
Mai kow jai tua eng meuan gun
Tum arai pur tur dai took yahng
Tae wah tur mai taung garn
Glub beua dui sum

Chorus
Ja ruk tum mai hai jeb hai chum
Ruk tum mai hai nurah hai lah
Yoo gun pai gaw pleung way lah
Gaw mee tae took nai jai
Tee kow dee dee tum mai mai ruk
Ruk tum mai tae kon mai dee
Ja moah tun yahng nee tum mai
Tum mai yoo
Ja ton pur arai
Mee tae sia jai

Tur mee dee arai
Teung jaung kauy hai kwarn sum kun
Mai aht taub gub krai dai lere
Pa yah tarm ja maung hah bahng yahng
Tae mai koey pob suk yahng
Hai taub krai krai

Chorus
Ja ruk tum mai hai jeb hai chum
Ruk tum mai hai nurah hai lah
Yoo gun pai gaw pleung way lah
Gaw mee tae took nai jai
Tee kow dee dee tum mai mai ruk
Ruk tum mai tae kon mai dee
Ja moah tun yahng nee tum mai
Tum mai yoo
Ja ton pur arai
Mee tae sia jai

Bridge

Chorus
Ja ruk tum mai hai jeb hai chum
Ruk tum mai hai nurah hai lah
Yoo gun pai gaw pleung way lah
Gaw mee tae took nai jai
Tee kow dee dee tum mai mai ruk
Ruk tum mai tae kon mai dee
Ja moah tun yahng nee tum mai
Tum mai yoo
Ja ton pur arai
Mee tae sia jai

Ja moah tun yahng nee tum mai
Tum mai yoo
Ja ton pur arai
Mee tae sia jai

The lyrics in English is something like this.

Honey, why you don’t love me

I’m really stupid, gullible to accept an enduring like this, as a good man that you don’t cherish.
I pampered you but you don’t cherish me. Everything I had done was hurting myself, and being hurt everyday!

I’ve kept on enduring and put down my self-esteem, for a long time. I don’t understand it myself.
I have done my best to please you but you didn’t appreciate me, and bored as well.

Chorus:
Why my love towards you is so pain? Why loving you is exhausted?
Being together wastes of your time, but I suffered a lot deep inside my heart!
Why don’t you love me? I am better than him!
Why I need to endure this blindly? What for I need to endure this? The relationship brings me nothing but only regrets.

What virtue you have, until I kept on giving importance to you?
I probably couldn’t answer this question myself. I tried to find clues but had never found one.



Go ahead, give it a try, either at Youtube or Imeem.
I know Thai songs gives bad impression to O2Jammers because of the song with bats and bananas, but this song is different.

No comments: