Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

100 Truths

001. Real Name: Ng Khin Hooi

002. Nickname(s): i don't really have a nickname

003. Age: 19 + 1, too afraid to admit i am a 2X.

004. Horoscope: mighty Leo

005. Male or Female: Male

006. Elementary: What is elementary? Gospel Chapel Kindergarten

007. Middle School: SRB St Joseph, Miri (It was used to called sekolah rendah bantuan)

008. High School: SMK St Joseph, Miri

009. College School: College of Science and Technology

010. Hair colour: Black

011. Long or Short: My hair or my? If hair, it is short

012. Loud or Quiet: Quiet

013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans.

014. Phone or Camera: Camera, i don't use phone too much

015. Health Freak: Not really

016. Drink or Smoke: Social Drinker

017. Do you have a crush on someone: Erm, not really, but i admire.

018. Eat or Drink: Eat

019. Piercings: None

020. Tattoos: None, pierce or tattoo will delay by blood donation for one year. Can't have that.

021. Social or Anti-Social: At the middle. Not really social much and not really the anti-social type. Hard to explain.

022. Righty or lefty: Lefty. Does this makes me live shorter?

023. First piercing: Erm, omit.

024. First relationship: Skip

025. First Best Friend: Non, I don't believe in 'best friend'.

026. First Award: Erm, getting a phone for PMR result, a Nokia 3315. haha. still using it now.

027. First Kiss: Skip

028. First Pet: Never have one, allergic to the fur.

029. First Big Vacation: I travel since I was a baby, so cannot remember la.

030. First Love at first sight: Diploma first year. A girl, and she is so purty. Too bad, tak jadi.

031. First Big Birthday: Erm, never.

032. First Surgery: Never

033. First sport you joined: I don't do sports.

034. Orange or Apple juice: Orange

035. Rock or Rap: Rock is nice, Rap is too fast. = = blurred.

036. Country or Screamo: What is this?

037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Erm, O2Jam,

038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: O2Jam...

039. Night or Day: Night.

040. Sun or Moon: Sun, I like night, but like sun, weird ey.

041. TV or Internet: Internet

042. Playstation or xbox: Never played any before.

043. Kiss or hug: Hug, kiss is so wet and saliva-sharing

044. Iguana or turtle: Turtle, in fact, both are disgusting.

045. Spider or bee: Erm, both are scary.

046. Fall or spring: Never try, Hello, we live in Malaysia lah.

047. Limewire or iTunes : Never use

048. Soccer or baseball: Don't sports.

049. Eating: Saliva?

050. Drinking: Saliva?

051. Excitement level: I can get very very high, on special occasion and around people I really know well only but usually, I am a quiet person.

052. I'm about to: Have my dinner and find a friend to discuss about project.

053. Listening to: Dunno title, it is in chinese.

054. Plan for today: It is night time already la. I went to KLCC to wander around doing nothing.

055. Waiting for: Nothing. wait to finish this survay

056. Energy Level: 50%, stomach empty la.

057. Thinking of someone: A purty girl I saw at KLCC.

058. Want kids?: I want, but not obsessed la, I am not a pedo.

059. Want to get married?: Yes? Hey, why this question comes after question 58?

060. When?: I really don't know la. If can before 28? and beforeafter I get rich.

061. How many kids do you want: I think 3 is good. 2 boys and 1 girl like my parents did. kaka.

062. Any name on the mind: Erm, erm, Shewern

063. What do you want to do: Finish the project I intend to do.

065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow. Find a girl, marry, have kids, and live until ripe age. = =. Hahaha.

066. Something you would never try: Drink until I am drunk and try to enter the college.

067. When do you want to die: I want one thing, that is to see the Halley Comet. Which means is 80 or 90. = =

068. Lips or Eyes: Eyes are the nipples of the face, according to Shirley of House Bunny

069. Romantic or Funny?: Funny. Romantic is so geli.

070. Shorter or Taller?: Me ???? I want taller.

071. Protective or Caring?: I am caring.

072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: I don't understand la.

073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: Me? My stomach is bulgy, arm is skinny. ><

074. Sensitive or Loud?: Sensitive.

075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Relationship.

076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Hesitant.

077. Muscular or normal: Normal.

078. Kissed a stranger: No

079. Broken a bone: No.

080. Lost glasses or contacts: No, but I wear glasses.

081. Ran away from home: Why would I do that, only stupid people do it.

082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: No.

083. Killed somebody: Erm, if something is accplicable, yes, ants and cockroaches.

084. Broken some one's heart: Skip

085. Had your heart broken: Skip

086. Been arrested: Arrested where?

087. Cried when someone died: Depend on who la. Haiyah. so choi la.

088. Liked a friend more than a friend: No.

089. Yourself: I like myself

090. Miracles: I don't believe in this crap la. We are living in a scientific worlds, not mystical.

091. Love at first sight: I believe it.

092. Heaven: I don't believe this, I believe in Nirvana.

093. Santa Claus: Fake, but surprisingly, Santa can appear in so many place at a time during Chirstmas.

094. Tooth Fairy: Fake la, Who will trade money with some broken tooth?

095. Kiss in the first date: Haha, I want one.

096. Angels: I don't believe.

097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now? : Yeah.

098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now? : Serious? I can say I am content.

099. Do you believe in God? : Not really, I believe in Enlightment.

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people


Tags:

01. Estina Yap and Azu

02. Zara

03. Xinying

04. VOON SOON PING

05. Babysiaozz - If you have not finish this, please do.

06. Zulika

07. SheWern

08. Cannot find liao, sorry.

4 comments:

BabySiiaOzz said...

T_T LOL force ppl finish this ar?

wai bee scary or not? =(

and your nickname is.. dai kor lah! xd

everyone respect you ^^

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

oit!!

after exam..I'll do that~

turtle said...

waoo.... nice... only que and ans izit? anything special?

khinhooi said...

babysiaozz,,, dont say like that la... haha.

zara, okay, can't wait,

turtle,
just answer la,