Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dear Diary,

A titleless entry because I have no title to put in. Let me see, current update of me and only me.

The automation test is over for two days. I did fair in the test. Not 100% correct, but at least could score some points.

The Electric Drive test is on Friday afternoon and need to study for it. Probably later. I am only having afternoon class tomorrow.

The climb to the Summit of Mount Kinabalu was confirmed. May 12th until 15th. Summit climb will be on the early morning of May 14th. We went to the bank just now to pay the lodging.

I am halfway through Firstborn now. Quite exciting too.

Keishen says he want to celebrate the end of Test 1 season on this Friday night. And he wants to drink. We will see how it goes.

Malam Pra Graduan is on Saturday night. I am not totally excited about it. Nothing much to do at that night but eat at a classy restaurant, if the restaurant is classy. It costs RM 60.00, so I expect it to be a nice one.

Khinhooi

Something extra.
To my surprise, the movie Slumdog Millionaire which won eight awards in the Academy Award. I have read the book quite sometimes ago. The actual title is Q&A by Vikas Swarup. It is a very interesting book to read and I can say the story was very exciting. And in 2008, it comes out as a movie.