Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shutter Asia Photography

I went to this competition of Photography organized by Shutter Asia something.

Competing with my Nikon digital camera, I can say I am in a disadvantage here.

All the competitors used DSLR and some super 'canggih' and 'ganas' camera.

It was a knock out competition, so it depends on luck too. I did manage to get into the 3rd match before I was knocked out.

But all and all it went well.

The first round's theme was RED. We need to submit five photos and compete with out partner which we don't even know who.



RED 01



RED 02



RED 03



RED 04



RED 05

Well, I win in the first match.

Second match's theme is ACTION. Here we go.



ACTION 01



ACTION 02



ACTION 03



ACTION 04



ACTION 05.

Then here comes Match 3 where I was knocked out. Theme is TASTE.



TASTE 01



TASTE 02



TASTE 03



TASTE 04



TASTE 05.

To tell the truth, I am anxious at the beginning because were able to make it to the 3rd match. But lastly, I'm a bit disappointed. I felt sorry too to those whom I beat because maybe they get the change to advance from 3rd match. All and all, it as good for experience and leisure. Cannot expect to win in competition. Its a form of Samudaya.

Next post will be about Youth 09 where this competition was held.

Khin Hooi

1 comment:

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

anyway..u still a good photographer!

Gee!

I'm in Skudai and been tied by a crazy schedule...luckily can view those from your blog~

Congrats pal!