Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Salty Hands and News

Wow, two things of what I mention yesterday got something to do with the news today. I really have salty mouth, or actually salty hands.

Largest moon in 2009, has somehow caused a flood in Kuching from the front page of The Star Monday, January 12, 2009. 'Sarawak floods expected to get worse' ... which coincides with the "king tide" phenomenon, forcing river to levels to peak. ...

And on the third page 'Nationwide SOS sent out as blood supply runs low' ...shortage of blood supply nationwide caused to Health Ministry to raise the red flag for more donation. ...

I do wanna help out but there was no time for me. From this week on, I will have class until 5.00 pm everyday. Its kind of tiring. When I get back, I don't have to mood to do my exercise anymore. I am scare of hypertension you know. I don't want my blood pressure test during the blood donation runs high.

Like today, I went to campus at 6.45 am and reach only by 7.45 am. One hour in the bus. After a breakfast, straight away to class until 10 am. Back to college to sort out my UPU certificates photocopy before going back to campus for laboratory at 2 pm. Lost the track of time so skipped lunch. And after the lab, it took half an hour from campus to travel back, and I slept from 5.45 pm to 9.15 pm.

I don't know even I can coup with this living. I was used to no class in the afternoon. Not everyday. What must I do? This is the type of living I must face during my work era.


This is a picture taken on one fine evening Tuesday, January 6th, 2009. How often can you have this kind of view. Sorry I cannot bring the magnificent of the scenery in photo here.

No comments: