Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reasons to Blog

Blog is not a wrong spelling for log. Its an online journal or diary. So for this exclusive 100th post, I would like to post about the reasons I blog.

For my journal. What ever I done, I go, either I sleep or go to the toilet, I will try to write it down.

For my place to voice out my emotional stuff.

For my works, either digital or photography. But nowadays, I think it was more to photography.

For information, through my tutorials. I spread the information for the benefits of others. I like people to know.

For money making through Nuffnang Advertising. Some people sell stuff through their blog but they must need a lot of hits for that.

Its kind of a multipurpose blog. LoL.

Enough of crap, here are some pictures with Chinese lantern for the festival.


The Mall by ~temporary40 on deviantART


UMNO Building by ~temporary40 on deviantART


Mid Valley with Lantern 01 by ~temporary40 on deviantART


Mid Valley with Lantern 02 by ~temporary40 on deviantART

Right, need to sleep now, early sleep early rise makes a healthy boy.

Khin Hooi

1 comment:

BabySiiaOzz said...

kawaii^^ i love red n pink LOL
ur blog are always interesting ^^