Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am just one person

I am just one person
I try to bare the environment to be aware
I try not to be wasteful
I try to do the right thing
But I am just one person.

Somehow I was pissed off when someone said this thing is a crazy stuff to do. Why need to turn off the light, and why one hour only. This can't make any difference. And the more pissed I am when people was mocking this idea.

Why do people even care, why do I even care. I am just one person, I cannot make any difference by turning off lights for one hour. How much only can I save? Even worse was, what is there are burglary?

Too many questions, too many vague, too many hesitations.

Why I have to think of global warming? Why I have to think about the environment? Why can't I just concentrate on my studies? Why can't I just concentrate on being with the one I have?

Self-centered, selfish, Greed.

I am just one person. Just how much can I do? I am just one person. Why do I even care?. I am just one person.

Khin Hooi

No comments: