Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Flight to Penang

This year, my family is coming over to Semenanjung again for a holiday trip. Because of no internet connection available to me, I will update my blog by bulk. Day by day with some photos updates.

So here we are.

18 December 2008




KLIA Express by ~temporary40 on deviantART
The fastest way to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, by using the KLIA Express.


KLIA Glass Wall by ~temporary40 on deviantART
Meeting my family at the airport and fly together to Penang.


KLIA Departure Hall by ~temporary40 on deviantART


Bukit Jambul Indah by ~temporary40 on deviantART
This is where my uncle lives and where we stayed. Quite a nice housing are.


Bukit Jambul Indah Condominium by ~temporary40 on deviantART

Khin Hooi

No comments: