Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just now was revising my Electronics 2 for tomorrow's examination but actually was playing Big 2 with my sectionmates. Later on was going to read my soft notes, I meant soft copy notes. Yesterday I was doing my Fluid Power assignment, due on the paper's day.

Oh my, why life have to so busy. And I cannot even complete my other obligation. Just exam and assignment and sleep, and nothing else. Quite boring.

And I have yet to create my space tutorial package and come to think of it, it was since long ago that I created my last digital art on Photoshop. My last real art was the Garena Wallpaper Contest which I don't win before I went busy with the 'Malam Kebudayaan Cina'.


Garena Wallpaper by Tempo by ~temporary40 on deviantART

At least my friend gets 2000 experience point on the forum which he don't really care about. How ironic. Nevertheless,

To move on, tutorial seekers, I promised on my Ultimate Space Tutorial Package which I am not sure when I will be producing it. I did plan something in my mind, Part 1 for an sketch and Last Part for compilation. That's all, nothing else.

Still have to go through another 6 papers before I am free from examinations. How irritating.


Khin Hooi, frust

1 comment:

BabySiiaOzz said...

tempo! hope uu get good result!! ^^
n i need ur help a bit bit...><
see uu on msn when both of us on!