Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Inspiration?

I totally lost my inspiration. Why inspiration is important? Its because I am a newbie in art or you may say n00b. I don't take art for SPM, and frankly speaking, I suck in my secondary school art class. If I don't have inspiration, I don't have anything to create. Those creative leg are good in creating art with or without inspiration but for me, its important. Crucial I would say. I think its the examination season that gets me like that. Bad mood, stressed, especially the management paper.

Nevertheless, enjoy my half-effort made work in photograph. It depict my current situation.













Khin Hooi.

P.S Try guessing how I feel.

1 comment:

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Is this in front of PSZ?

^^

Can u vote 4 me? http://zara-the-enigma.blogspot.com/2008/11/please-vote-for-me-before-23rd-november.html