Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Buncho Watercolor


Buncho Watercolor by ~temporary40 on deviantART

My favorite watercolor brand. Buncho also produce posters color but I like watercolor more.

This set is Joan's and photographed it with my camera and apply effects on it.

Still remember this times I learned art from Modern Art Gallery. They taught how to use brush and watercolor, lots of techniques in watercoloring. How to paint the sky with clouds, water reflection, trees, trunks, branches, so on and so forth.

Sometimes you can fell good painting. It is like expressing yourself with a brush on a piece of art block. Do whatever you like with it, paint your feeling out. Just dab and dab and dab away. And I especially like tree leaves. Its like dabbing in some special motion. Get it right, then you can get a nice tree.

Some of my arts at this post: Kampung and Mountain Scenery



Khin Hooi