Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

0.285714

It was electronics 2 exam on 9th November and after the exam, I went to KLCC for the UK Education fair.



Speaking of the examination. It was a disaster. Damn hard. Luckily I manage to pass it. Just hope the result is okay.



The education fair was nothing. Just some bunch of United Kingdom Universities and colleges trying to promote for their respective institution.



University of Sheffield offered engineering course and it costs 13,000 pound per year to study. Oh my, it is like RM 420,000 to complete the course. ==



I think Skudai is good. Cheap and closer to home.



By the way, these are come snapshots I did at KLCC and the park.



I am nor sure what is this but it seems to resemble some sort of fish species.



By the way, all of these photos was added with effects. "P
Got to get on with Exams.



Khin Hooi

No comments: