This technique suits wallpaper making. Very nice to those who likes things that blings.
We could start off with a 300X 300 px canvas as a demo. Like I did here.
1) First, go to the brush pallette and choose any round brush. Set the diameter to 16, Hardness to 0 and spacing to 78 %, you could judge it yourself according to your likes.
2) Next to the shape dynamic tab, set size jitter to 100%
3) Then at the scattering tab, choose scatter 1000% and count 2.
The preview brush is at the bottom of the palette.
4) Now back to the canvas, fill the background with black. Then create a new layer, we will name it Layer 1. Click and drag your new brush on the canvas like I did here. Choose white color brush. Preview above.
5) After that, duplicate Layer 1 and name it Layer 2. Go to select > All on Layer 2 then free transform on the selection. You could use Ctrl + T short cut for Free Transform. Turn it 90 degree clockwise.
6) Use Filter > Stylize > Wind on Layer 2. Use Wind and from Right.
7) Select > All for Layer 2 and Free Transform it 90 degree counter clock wise to return it to its position.
8) Use Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur on Layer 2 to give it a blurry effect.
9) Now comes the color part, Use a round blur brush size 100 and set mode to difference.
10) Create a new layer and name it Layer 3. Use blue brush and paint on your canvas like above.
11) Change to red color and paint again.
12) Take green color brush and paint again.
13) Repeat until you are satisfy with your product.
14) Use Gaussian Blur in your Layer 3. Set the value according to your likes. You may also choose to ignore this step.
15) Set Layer 3 mode to Overlay. And we are finish.
16) This is a sample using the same technique. Free for grab as wallpaper.
Tips: Try your Layer 3 with other Blending Mode. Some may create better effect.